Carbon Block Filter Cartridge
Carbon is a very versatile and highly effective water treatment medium. It has immense surface area. Approximately half a kilogram of carbon contains a surface area of over 50 hectares (0.5 square kilometers). It is the best known treatment for organic chemicals, volatile organic chemicals, pesticides, herbicides, chlorine and its by-products. It is also an unchallenged taste and odor improver. When arranged in solid carbon or extruded carbon block format it provides very high quality particulate filtration in some cases down into the submicron level.
As carbon removes impurities by absorption cartridges need to be replaced regularly. For a household system this is normally up to 1 year.
- Effective Taste, Colour and Odour reduction
- High Flow options available
- Available in large variety of sizes
- Wide range of micron ratings
- Cyst removal and lead reduction in some models
- We stock most brands of carbon block filter cartridge