One inexpensive and effective way of disinfecting the water supply is by irradiating with UV light. It’s known that UV light of wavelengths between 250 and 270 nanometers (UV-C or UVC Band) is extremely effective in killing many species of bacteria, mold spores, viruses and other micro-organisms.
- 3 Stage UV System
- 5.0 litres/min
- Steel powder coated bracket
- UV Stainless Steel housing
- Improves taste, colour and odour of rain water
- Silver helps prevent bacterial growth on carbon
- Ceramic gate premium faucet
- 15 to 85 PSI Operational Pressure
STAGE 1 5 Micron Sediment Filter effective for removing dirt, rust and sand
STAGE 2 Carbon Filter for reduction of chlorine and organic chemicals.
It improves the colour, taste and odour of drinking water.
STAGE 3 This UV lamp uses 254nm wave length to destroy living organisms.
99% DESTRUCTION OF BACTERIA AND VIRUSES