Reverse Osmosis Slimline Water Filter
- Quick Connect Slim Housings allow for easy filter change
- Ideal for small spaces
- Low Pressure (40PSI)
- 15 Litre Storage Tank
- Pressure limiting valve
- Removes dirt, rust, chemicals and heavy metals ie lead, copper and flouride
- Decorative Chrome Lever Faucet
- Minimal water wastage
How the Reverse Osmosis filter process works
- 5 Micron Sediment Pre-Filter: This is effective in removing dirt, rust and sand particles.
- Carbon Block Filter: This carbon filter takes out 99% of the chlorine and organic chemicals. It provides reduction of taste, odour, and colour.
- High capacity reverse osmosis membrane: This is a (TFC) high quality membrane that processes up to 230 litres of filtered water per day and removes salts & heavy metals.
- Final carbon post-filter: This filter removes any taste remaining after storage in the tank.
- Optional Alkaliser to produce Alkaline water above PH of 8.0 and remove anti-oxidants.
Filters should be changed every 6-12 months and the membrane 2-4 years.
This product has 12 months warranty from date of purchase.